Here's a tasty and healthy hummus recipe that incorporates chickpeas and MulZi-collagen for an added nutritional boost. This collagen-infused hummus is perfect for dipping vegetables, pita bread, or using as a spread.
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- 1 scoop of MulZi-collagen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water (as needed for desired consistency)
- Optional toppings: drizzle of olive oil, paprika, chopped fresh herbs, or pine nuts
- 1- In a food processor, combine the drained chickpeas, tahini, extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, MulZi-collagen powder, ground cumin, salt, and pepper.
- 2- Process the mixture until it's well blended and smooth. If the hummus seems too thick, you can add a little water (about 1-2 tablespoons at a time) while the processor is running until you reach your desired consistency.
- 3- Taste the hummus and adjust the seasoning as needed. You can add more lemon juice, salt, or pepper to suit your taste preferences.
- 4- Once the hummus is smooth and perfectly seasoned, transfer it to a serving bowl.
- 5- Drizzle a little extra-virgin olive oil over the top and sprinkle with paprika for a pop of color. You can also garnish with chopped fresh herbs like parsley or a handful of toasted pine nuts for added flavor and texture.
- 6- Serve the collagen-infused chickpea hummus with your favorite accompaniments, such as fresh vegetables, pita bread, or crackers.
- Stock up on MulZi-collagen!
Enjoy your homemade hummus with the added benefits of MulZi-collagen for skin health and overall nutrition! It's a delicious and nutritious snack or appetizer.