MulZi-collagen omelet is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. This recipe combines the benefits of eggs with the added protein and collagen of MulZi- collagen powder. Collagen is an important protein that provides structure to our skin, bones, and joints. Adding it to your omelet not only makes it more nutritious but also gives it a unique flavor. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite fillings.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of MulZi-collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Fillings of your choice (e.g., cheese, spinach, mushrooms)
In a bowl, beat the eggs with the MulZi-collagen powder, water, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted, add any fillings you want and cook until softened.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to set.
- Using a spatula, gently lift the edges of the omelet and let any uncooked egg flow underneath to cook.
- Once the omelet is almost set, fold it in half and continue cooking until the filling is heated through and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and enjoy!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding any fillings you like, such as cheese, spinach, mushrooms, or diced ham.
Don't wait any longer, try this MulZi-collagen omelet recipe today, and take the first step towards a healthier and more delicious breakfast.