- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp milk (skim or 2%)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 scoops MulZi-collagen unflavored collagen peptides
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and collagen in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Heat a large non-skillet over medium heat. Pour about ~3 tbsp batter onto a hot skillet for each pancake. When bubbles appear and edges start to set, flip the pancakes. Repeat until all the batter is gone. Makes 20 pancakes.
- Place leftovers in a Ziploc bag and freeze. Reheat in the microwave or toaster.
- Stock up MulZi-collagen!