- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cups diced tomatoes
- 1¾ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 scoops unflavored MulZi- collagen Protein
- mixed with 4 cups of water
- fresh basil, minced, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a medium pot over medium-low heat, sauté the garlic in the oil for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a high-powered blender, add the tomatoes, coconut milk, salt, vinegar, MulZi-collagen, blending until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into the pot, stirring occasionally, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10–15 minutes and allow the soup to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with fresh basil and pepper.
- Stock up on MulZi-collagen.